From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up world in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The world is a common name for the whole of human civilization, specifically human experience, history, or the human condition in general, worldwide, i.e. anywhere on Earth.
World or the world may also refer to:
- Earth, the planet
- World Island, Afro-Eurasia
- The World (archipelago), near Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Astronomical object
- The World (Internet service provider)
- The World (WWE), a former New York City restaurant
- The World (nightclub)
- The World (Coos Bay), a Coos Bay, Oregon newspaper
- Tulsa World, a Tulsa, Oklahoma newspaper
- The World (South African newspaper), former Johannesburg, South African newspaper
- The World (1753 newspaper), former London newspaper
- World (magazine), an evangelical news magazine
- El Mundo (Spain), a Spanish newspaper
- Le Monde, a French newspaper
- Die Welt, a German newspaper
- National Geographic World, former name of the magazine National Geographic Kids
- New York World, a former New York City newspaper
- The World (.hack), a fictional game in the franchise .hack
- Need for Speed: World, a 2010 racing game
- Level (video gaming)
- World (TV channel), a television channel formerly known as PBS World
- The World (film)
- The World (radio program), produced by Public Radio International
- The World (news program), produced by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- World, a computer software suite developed by JD Edwards, a company now owned by Oracle Corporation
- MS The World, a cruise ship
- The World (Tarot card)
- The World, the name of the Stand used by main antagonist DIO in the manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Ontological world, by which human beings are able to make sense of things in general, see world disclosure
- World view, the framework of ideas and beliefs through which an individual interprets the world
- The World (Descartes), a philosophy book by René Descartes
- "The World", a fictional lab by Weapon Plus in Marvel Comics
- World (band), a musical group
- The World (Bennie K album)
- The World (U.S. Bombs album)
- The World e.p.
- "World" (James Brown song)
- "World" (Five for Fighting song)
- "World" (Bee Gees song)
- "World (The Price of Love)", a song by New Order
- "The World" (Brad Paisley song)
- "The World", an EDM song by Hardwell
- Worlds, an album by electronic musician Porter Robinson.
- Another World (disambiguation)
- One World (disambiguation)
- Possible Worlds (disambiguation)
- Worlds Away (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "world"
- All pages with titles containing "world"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title World.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.