World Council of Optometry
The World Council of Optometry (WCO) is a membership organization for the development of optometry (eye care) internationally. The WCO is the first and only optometric organization to have official relations with the World Health Organization (WHO) which represents 250,000 optometrists from 75 member organizations in over 40 countries. The WCO organizes the World Congress of Optometry.
- American Optometric Association
- European Academy of Optometry and Optics
- Eastern Mediterranean Council of Optometry
- "The World Council of Optometry (WCO)". World Health Organization. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
- "World Council of Optometry". International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
- "World Congress of Optometry". World Council of Optometry. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
- "World Council of Optometry Relocating to American Optometric Association Headquarters in St. Louis". American Optometric Association. 20 May 2015. Retrieved 11 November 2015.