World Federation of Diamond Bourses
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The World Federation of Diamond Bourses, founded in 1947, was created to provide bourses trading in rough and polished diamonds and precious stones with a common set of trading practices. It is composed of 30 member diamond bourses. Their headquarters are in Antwerp. Members of The World Federation of Diamond Bourses (WFDB) act as a medium for wholesale diamond exchange, trading both polished and rough diamonds. The WFDB consists of independent diamond bourses in major centers of the diamond trade such as Tel Aviv, Antwerp, Mumbai, Johannesburg, London and New York and other cities across the USA, Europe and Asia. The WFDB provides a legal framework and convenes to enact regulations for its members. The following is a list of the 30 bourses.
- Antwerpsche Diamantkring CVBA (Belgium)
- Bangkok Diamonds and Precious Stones Exchange (Thailand)
- Beurs voor Diamanthandel CVBA (Belgium)
- Bharat Diamond Bourse (India)
- Borsa Diamanti D'Italia (Italy)
- Borsa Istanbul (Turkey)
- Diamant- und Edelsteinbörse E.V. (Germany)
- Diamant- Club Wien (Austria)
- Diamantclub van Antwerpen CVBA (Belgium)
- Diamond Bourse of Canada
- Diamond Bourse of Southeast United States, Inc.
- Diamond Chamber of Russia
- Diamond Club West Coast, Inc. (United States)
- Diamond Dealers Club of New York (United States) -Based in the Diamond District in Midtown Manhattan, NY
- Diamond Dealers Club of Australia
- Diamond Dealers Club of South Africa
- Diamond Exchange of Singapore
- Dubai Diamond Exchange
- Hong Kong Diamond Bourse Ltd. (People's Republic of China)
- The Israel Diamond Exchange Ltd.
- The Israel Precious Stones and Diamonds Exchange Ltd.
- Korea Diamond Bourse
- The London Diamond Bourse (United Kingdom)
- Moscow Diamond Bourse (Russian Federation)
- The New Israel Club for Commerce in Diamonds Ltd.
- Panama Diamond Exchange
- Shanghai Diamond Exchange (People's Republic of China)
- Tokyo Diamond Exchange Inc. (Japan)
- Vereniging Beurs voor den Diamanthandel (Netherlands)
- Vrije Diamanthandel NV (Belgium)
- The Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council India (GJEPC)
- Diamond Exchange District
- World Diamond Congress
- Blood diamond
- Diamonds as an investment
- World Diamond Mark