World Gold Council
The World Gold Council is the market development organisation for the gold industry. It works across all parts of the industry, from gold mining to investment, and their aim is to stimulate and sustain demand for gold.
They frequently publish research that demonstrates gold’s strength as a preserver of wealth – both for investors and countries. They also provide analysis of the industry, offering insights into the drivers of gold demand. They have also launched various products such as SPDR GLD and gold accumulation plans in India and China.
The World Gold Council is an association whose members comprise the world’s leading gold mining companies. It helps to support its members to mine in a responsible way and developed the Conflict Free Gold Standard.
- "Who We Are | World Gold Council". www.gold.org. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "World Gold Council and ICBC launch first gold accumulation plan in China". www.gold.org. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "World Gold Council members". www.gold.org.
- "Conflict-free gold mining | World Gold Council". www.gold.org. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "World Gold Council offices". www.gold.org.
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|