World Plumbing Council
The World Plumbing Council is an international organization which aims to develop and promote the image and standards of the plumbing Industry worldwide.
Its mission statement is: "The mission of the World Plumbing Council is to unite the world plumbing industry to safeguard and protect the environment and the health of nations, for the benefit of all."
- Health Aspects of Plumbing World Health Organisation / World Plumbing Council book
- World Plumbing Day - March 11th World Plumbing Council / Introduction to World Plumbing Day event and website, by Robert Burgon, Chairman of WPC, Secretary of SNIPEF and secretary of Plumbing Pensions UK Ltd.
- "World Plumbing Council". www.worldplumbing.org. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "8th World Plumbing Conference - Alberta, Canada". www.worldplumbing.org. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "SNIPEF Scottish and Northern Ireland Plumbing Employers Federation - Edinburgh Welcomes the World Plumbing Conference 2011". www.snipef.org. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "World Plumbing Day". www.worldplumbingday.org. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Mike Holmes: World Plumbing Day reminds us how important our water supply is". National Post. Retrieved 23 September 2016.