World Trade Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||See discussion at Wikipedia:Requests for history merge#World Trade Center.|
The World Trade Center is a complex of office buildings in Manhattan, New York, United States.
- For the complex before the September 11, 2001, attacks, World Trade Center (1973–2001)
- For the complex after the attacks, World Trade Center (2001–present)
- For the site, see World Trade Center site
- The World Trade Centers Association, an unofficial organization dedicated to the establishment and effective operation of World Trade Centers (WTCs) uniting corporations and government agencies in international trade
- World Trade Center (film), a 2006 movie based on the events of September 11, 2001
- World Trade Center (IND Eighth Avenue Line), a New York City Subway terminal station
- World Trade Center (MBTA station), a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority transportation station in Boston
- World Trade Center (PATH station), a Port Authority Trans-Hudson station in New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title World Trade Center.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.