World Trade Report
Official logo of WTO
|Author||World Trade Organization|
The World Trade Report (WTR) is the annual report published since 2003 by the World Trade Organization. Each WTR provides an in-depth analysis of an aspect of trends in international trade, trade policy issues and the multilateral trading system.
The 2016 World Trade Report examines the participation of Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in international trade, how the international trade landscape is changing for SMEs, and what the multilateral trading system does and can do to encourage more widespread and inclusive SME participation in global markets.
List of World Trade Reports
- 2017: Trade, technology and jobs
- 2016: Levelling the trading field for SMEs
- 2015: Speeding up trade: benefits and challenges of implementing the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- 2014: Trade and development: recent trends and the role of the WTO
- 2013: Factors shaping the future of world trade
- 2012: Trade and public policies: A closer look at non-tariff measures in the 21st century
- 2011: The WTO and preferential trade agreements: From co-existence to coherence
- 2010: Trade in Natural Resources
- 2009: Trade Policy Commitments and Contingency Measures
- 2008: Trade in a Globalizing World
- 2007: Six decades of multilateral trade cooperation: What have we learnt?
- 2006: Subsidies, trade and the WTO
- 2005: Trade, standards and the WTO
- 2004: Coherence
- 2003: Trade and development