World Without End
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from World Without End (novel))
World Without End may refer to:
- "world without end" is the King James Bible of the biblical phrase in saecula saeculorum in Ephesians 3:21.
- World Without End (film), a 1956 science fiction B movie
- World Without End (1953 film), a 1953 documentary directed by Basil Wright and Paul Rotha
- World Without End (Haldeman novel), a 1979 Star Trek novel by Joe Haldeman
- World Without End (Follett novel), a 2007 novel by Ken Follett, sequel to The Pillars of the Earth
- World Without End (miniseries), a 2012 television adaptation of the Follett novel, sequel to the earlier TV miniseries The Pillars of the Earth
- World Without End (comics), a 1990 limited series from DC Comics written by Jamie Delano
- World Without End (The Mighty Lemon Drops album), a 1988 album by the Mighty Lemon Drops
- World Without End (De/Vision album), a 1994 album by De/Vision
- "World Without End", a song by Five Iron Frenzy from the 2000 album All the Hype That Money Can Buy
- "Worlds Without End", a two-part episode of the 1985 television series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title World Without End.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.