Jump to navigation Jump to search
The terms "world politics" or "global politics" may refer to:
- Geopolitics, the study of the effects of geography on politics and International Relations (IR);
- Global politics, a discipline of political science which focuses on political globalization, away from the dominant state-centric theories of politics and IR;
- World Politics, a journal of political science and IR
- Weltpolitik (translates into English as "world politics")
- Marshall, Tim (2016). Prisoners of Geography: Ten Maps That Tell You Everything You Need to Know About Global Politics (Revised and updated paperback ed.). Elliott & Thompson. ISBN 978-1-78396-243-3.
- Evans, Graham; Newnham, Jeffrey (1998). "World politics". The Penguin Dictionary of International Relations. Penguin Books. p. 578. ISBN 978-0-140-51397-4.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title World politics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.