This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||ASX: WOR|
|Predecessor||Wholohan Grill and Partners|
|Headquarters||North Sydney, NSW, Australia|
John Grill (Chairman and Non Exec. Director, founder)
Ron McNeilly (Deputy Chairman and Lead Independent Director)
|Revenue||A$5,892.9 million (Aug 2016)|
|A$128.9 million (Aug 2014)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Cadskills, CNEC WorleyParsons, Energy Resourcing, Advisian, INTECSEA, Rosenberg WorleyParsons AS, TWP, WorleyParsonsCord|
WorleyParsons Limited is an Australian engineering company. It provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2013)|
In July 2012 John Grill stepped down as CEO and Andrew Wood became new CEO effective 23 October 2012. John Grill became non-executive Chairman of the Board.
In July 2013, WorleyParsons won a contract from Samsung Heavy Industries to provide design and engineering for a floating production, storage and offloading vessel for an oilfield offshore Nigeria.
||This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (May 2016)|
- CadSkills - a company in Singapore that specializes in the provision of CAD and technical resource solutions across all disciplines of the infrastructure, hydrocarbons and power industries.
- CNEC WorleyParsons - CNEC WorleyParsons Engineering SA provides consulting services in project management and complete engineering solutions, ranging from feasibility studies to the early operation of the enterprise.
- Energy Resourcing - A provider of professional services to the global resources sector, specializing in recruitment; contracting management services and corporate intelligence
- Advisian - Advisian is the independent advisory arm of the WorleyParsons Group, built from the merger of Evans & Peck, MTG Ltd, and EcoNomics, along with some aspects from the original WorleyParsons.
- INTECSEA - A global company within the WorleyParsons Group offering capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems.
- Rosenberg WorleyParsons AS - Integrated engineering, fabrication and construction division, with focus on offshore oil-and-gas front-end engineering and design, reimbursable EPC, long-term maintenance, modifications and operations, subsea fabrication, installation and hook-up markets.
- TWP Holdings (Proprietary) Limited - Specializing in underground mine planning and engineering capabilities, mineral processing and project management solutions.
- WorleyParsons China - The largest international engineering, procurement, and construction management contracting organization in China.
- WorleyParsonsCord - An open shop merit contractor in the energy industry across Western Canada.
- Cegertec WorleyParsons - Joint venture Quebec since April 2012 which includes two engineering and project management firms, Cegertec and WorleyParsons.
- NANA WorleyParsons - Provides multi-discipline engineering and design, project management, project controls, procurement and construction management to the hydrocarbons, power and mining industries.
- JV WorleyParsons Uzbekistan Engineering - Provides integrated project management and project management consultancy, multi-discipline engineering and design, project controls and procurement to the hydrocarbons, chemicals, power and mining industries.
- Transfield Worley - Transfield Services and WorleyParsons have worked together for over 25 years.
- CoSyn Technology - CoSyn was formed as an alliance between The Colt companies and Syncrude Canada Ltd in 1991. CoSyn became an Improve division of the WorleyParsons, after Colt Engineering was acquired by WorleyParsons in 2007.
- "Our History". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "The Board". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- "Annual Report Presentation" (PDF). Retrieved May 2015. Check date values in:
- "Our subsidiaries and associates websites". Retrieved 14 May 2013.
- WorleyParsons wins engineering contract for FPSO offshore Nigeria, Africa: Oil Review Africa, 2013