From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wormhole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wormhole is a hypothetical topological feature of spacetime.
Wormhole may also refer to:
- Bajoran wormhole, a wormhole located near the planet Bajor in the fictional Star Trek universe
- Wormholes: Essays and Occasional Writings, a book containing writings from four decades by the English author John Fowles
- Wormhole switching, a technique in computer science
- "Wormhole X-Treme!", an episode of the science fiction television series Stargate SG-1
- Wormholes, a 1992 animated short film by Stephen Hillenburg
- "Wormhole" (album), by drum and bass act Ed Rush & Optical
- Wormholes in fiction
- Wormhole Physics (disambiguation)
- Through the Wormhole, a television documentary series hosted by Morgan Freeman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wormhole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.