Worms may refer to:
- Worm, an invertebrate animal with a tube-like body and no limbs
- Worms, Germany, a city
- Worms, Nebraska, U.S.
- Worms im Veltlintal, the German name for Bormio, Italy
- Worms, the German name for the Estonian island of Vormsi in the Baltic.
Arts and entertainment
- Worms (film), a 2013 Brazilian animated film
- Worms (series), a series of video games, including:
- Worms?, a 1983 computer game
- Worms (infection), common name for Helminthiasis
- Parasitic worms (disambiguation)
- Worms (surname), a surname
- World Register of Marine Species (WoRMS)
- Walking Oligomeric Robotic Mobility System, a 2022 MIT/NASA challenge project for extreme lunar terrain