Worms 4 (2015 video game)
Title screen of Worms 4
|Release||September 3, 2015|
In Worms 4, up to three teams of worms take turns maneuvering a 2D map using weapons and items in order to eliminate the opposing teams. The game features a single-player campaign designed to gradually introduce game mechanics, and three multiplayer options consisting of a battle against the AI, hotseat, and online matchmaking.
148Apps' Jennifer Allen praised the single player campaign and daily challenges, but noted that the online multiplayer mode "is frustratingly quiet and there’s no sign of asynchronous multiplayer which would have combated such issues." Gamezebo's Nadia Oxford notes that the game continues the old-fashioned combat from the series but also found issues with the online multiplayer, noting that "the server has a hard time finding other live opponents, and generally has connection issues even if you’re beside a strong Wi-Fi signal."
- "Worms 4 - Android Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Retrieved 2017-03-02.
- "Worms 4 iOS Review - Impulse Gamer". Impulse Gamer. 2015-09-20. Retrieved 2017-10-27.
- "Worms 4 Review". Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 2017-10-27.
- "Worms 4 for iPhone/iPad Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2017-10-27.
- Reinauer, Nathan (2015-09-17). "'Worms 4' Review – Scorched Earthworm". TouchArcade. Retrieved 2018-07-05.
- "Worms 4 Review | 148Apps". www.148apps.com. Retrieved 2017-10-27.
- "Worms 4 Review: A Smaller, More Efficient War - Gamezebo". Gamezebo. 2015-09-11. Retrieved 2017-10-27.