This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sons of Kyuss, shown in the original Fiend Folio 1981.
Most wormspawn have a wormlike appearance or are crawling with green worms.
Types of Wormspawn
Avolakia: Aberrations who dine on undead flesh.
Broodfiend: An almost headless, grotesque mix of worm, lizard, bat, and ape.
Earthcancer Centipede: Kyuss's attempt to generate undead useful in sieges.
Eviscerator Beetle: One variety of undead vermin known as the Hounds of Kyuss.
Kyuss Knight: The former generals of Kyuss' armies.
Kyuss Spawnling: Designed to infiltrate lizardfolk society.
Mastiff of Kyuss: Plague-spreading hunters and harbingers of the demigod of worms.
Mindkiller Scorpion: Has a knack for seeking out and focusing its attacks on the most intelligent living foe in the area.
Overworm: Gargantuan Kyuss worms.
Spawn of Kyuss: The footsoldiers of the Wormgod's legions.
Sword of Kyuss: The elite shock troops of the Wormgod's legions.
Ulgurstasta: A massive, pale yellow maggot.
Worm Naga: Kyuss's most promising spellcasters fused with worms.
Worm that Walks: Evil arcane spellcasters whose will and personality live on in the worms that devoured the corpse.
Wormcaller: The lesser priests who helped Kyuss ascend, rewarded with undeath.
Wormdrake: A fusion of dragon and overworm, combining the worst and most ferocious features of both.
Wormswarm: Thousands of Kyuss worms banded together.
- Baur, Wolfgang. "A Gathering of Winds." Dungeon #129 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Bulmahn, Jason. "The Hall of Harsh Reflections." Dungeon #127 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Decker, Jesse. "The Spire of Long Shadows." Dungeon #130 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Decker, Jesse. "Worm Bound: The Secrets of Kyuss." Dragon #343 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Jacobs, James. "Into the Wormcrawl Fissure." Dungeon #134 (Pazio Publishing, 2006).
- Leati, Tito. "The Champion's Belt." Dungeon #128 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Leati, Tito. "Dawn of a New Age." Dungeon #135 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Logue, Nicholas. "The Library of Last resort." Dungeon #132 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Mearls, Mike. "The Three Faces of Evil. Dungeon #125 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Mona, Erik. Age of Worms Overload (Paizo Publishing, 2005). 
- Mona, Erik. "Backdrop: Diamond Lake." Dungeon #124 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Mona, Erik. "The Whispering Cairn." Dungeon #124 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Pett, Richard. "The Prince of Redhand." Dungeon #131 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Reynolds, Sean K. "Encounter at Blackwall Keep." Dungeon #126 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|