|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Sons of Kyuss, shown in the original Fiend Folio 1981.
Most wormspawn have a wormlike appearance or are crawling with green worms.
Types of Wormspawn
Avolakia: Aberrations who dine on undead flesh.
Broodfiend: An almost headless, grotesque mix of worm, lizard, bat, and ape.
Earthcancer Centipede: Kyuss's attempt to generate undead useful in sieges.
Eviscerator Beetle: One variety of undead vermin known as the Hounds of Kyuss.
Kyuss Knight: The former generals of Kyuss' armies.
Kyuss Spawnling: Designed to infiltrate lizardfolk society.
Mastiff of Kyuss: Plague-spreading hunters and harbingers of the demigod of worms.
Mindkiller Scorpion: Has a knack for seeking out and focusing its attacks on the most intelligent living foe in the area.
Overworm: Gargantuan Kyuss worms.
Spawn of Kyuss: The footsoldiers of the Wormgod's legions.
Sword of Kyuss: The elite shock troops of the Wormgod's legions.
Ulgurstasta: A massive, pale yellow maggot.
Worm Naga: Kyuss's most promising spellcasters fused with worms.
Worm that Walks: Evil arcane spellcasters whose will and personality live on in the worms that devoured the corpse.
Wormcaller: The lesser priests who helped Kyuss ascend, rewarded with undeath.
Wormdrake: A fusion of dragon and overworm, combining the worst and most ferocious features of both.
Wormswarm: Thousands of Kyuss worms banded together.
- Baur, Wolfgang. "A Gathering of Winds." Dungeon #129 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Bulmahn, Jason. "The Hall of Harsh Reflections." Dungeon #127 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Decker, Jesse. "The Spire of Long Shadows." Dungeon #130 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Decker, Jesse. "Worm Bound: The Secrets of Kyuss." Dragon #343 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Jacobs, James. "Into the Wormcrawl Fissure." Dungeon #134 (Pazio Publishing, 2006).
- Leati, Tito. "The Champion's Belt." Dungeon #128 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Leati, Tito. "Dawn of a New Age." Dungeon #135 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Logue, Nicholas. "The Library of Last resort." Dungeon #132 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Mearls, Mike. "The Three Faces of Evil. Dungeon #125 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Mona, Erik. Age of Worms Overload (Paizo Publishing, 2005). 
- Mona, Erik. "Backdrop: Diamond Lake." Dungeon #124 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Mona, Erik. "The Whispering Cairn." Dungeon #124 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Pett, Richard. "The Prince of Redhand." Dungeon #131 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
- Reynolds, Sean K. "Encounter at Blackwall Keep." Dungeon #126 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|