Gold Coast City, Queensland
|Population||5,613 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Gold Coast|
Part of the eastern boundary of Worongary follows the Pacific Motorway.
The Worongary State School opened on 1 February 1993.
Worongary has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
Worongary State School is a co-educational Prep - Year 6 state school situated in the Gold Coast Hinterland close to the Pacific Highway between Mudgeeraba and Nerang.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Worongary (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Worongary (entry 46097)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Worongary". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland Schools". Queensland Government. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- "Schmidt Farmhouse & Outbuildings (former) (entry 601889)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
- "Worongary State School". Archived from the original on 22 January 2018. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "Branch Locations". Queensland Country Women's Association. Archived from the original on 26 December 2018. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- "Worongary and Tallai". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
- Worongary State School
|This article related to Gold Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|