From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Worongary, Queensland)
Gold Coast City, Queensland
|Population||5,574 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Gold Coast|
Part of the eastern boundary of Worongary follows the Pacific Motorway.
The Worongary State School opened on 1 February 1993.
Worongary has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Worongary (SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- "Worongary (entry 46097)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland Schools". Queensland Government. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- "Schmidt Farmhouse & Outbuildings (former) (entry 601889)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
- "Worongary and Tallai". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
- Worongary State School
|This article related to Gold Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|