|Studio album by Carter USM|
|Released||9 February 1995|
|Studio||The Manor Studio, Oxfordshire|
|Carter USM chronology|
Worry Bomb is an album by Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine, it was released in 1995 and reached #9 in the UK charts. It included a limited edition CD of the live show Doma Sportova...Live At Zagreb recorded on May 20, 1994.
This was also the first Carter USM album to feature new third member (Wez - formerly of the band International Resque) on drums, thus replacing their trusty drum machine which was the mainstay of all their previous recordings.
As a result of this, the album marked a shift away from the characteristic sound of their previous records, and instead saw the group veer from full-on punk rock (Airplane Food/Airplane Fast Food), to more experimental sounds (the title track), and more downtempo ballads (Ceasefire).
- "Cheap 'n' Cheesy"
- "Airplane Food/Airplane Fast Food"
- "Young Offender's Mum"
- "Gas (Man)"
- "Life And Soul Of Party Dies"
- "My Defeatist Attitude"
- "Worry Bomb"
- "Senile Delinquent"
- "Me And Mr Jones"
- "Let's Get Tattoos"
- "Going Straight"
- "God Saint Peter And The Guardian Angel"
- "Only Looney Left In Town"
Doma Sportova...Live At Zagreb track listing
- "Alternative Alf Garnett"
- "Do Re Me So Far So Good"
- "Bachelor For Baden Powell"
- "Re Educating Rita"
- "Only Living Boy In New Cross"
- "Lean On Me I Won't Fall Over"
- "Granny Farming In The UK"
- "Sing Fat Lady Sing"
- "Lenny And Terence"
- "Commercial Fucking Suicide"
- Jim "Jim Bob" Morrison - vocals, guitar
- Les "Fruitbat" Carter - guitar, bass, vocals, keys, programming
- Wez - drums
- Sex Machine - producer
- Simon Painter - producer
- Steve 'Barney' Chase - engineer
- Mark Hayley - assistant engineer
- Paul Walton - assistant engineer
- Dave Garnish - assistant engineer
- Kevin Metcalf - mastering (at the Townhouse)