Worshipful Company of Paviors
|Location||Charterhouse, Charterhouse Square, City of London|
|Date of formation||1479|
|Company association||Road Building (Construction)|
|Order of precedence||56st|
|Master of company||Dyfrig James|
|Motto||God can raise to Abraham children of stones|
The Worshipful Company of Paviors is one of the Livery Companies of the City of London. The Paviors were formed at some point prior to 1276; they were responsible for the paving and maintenance of London's streets. It received a Royal Charter from Queen Elizabeth II in 2004. The Company is no longer a trade association for, and a regulator of, London's road constructors. Today, it focuses on the promotion of excellence in all areas of construction 
Charities & Education
The Worshipful Company of Paviors supports the following charities:
- Arkwright Scholarships Trust
- London Construction Academy
- Construction Youth Trust
- Paviors Hall of Road Making at the Amberley Museum & Heritage Centre
- Ironbridge Gorge Museum
- Lord Mayor's Appeal Charity
- Mansion House Scholarship Scheme
- Sherriff’s and Recorder’s Fund
- Guildhall School Trust
The Company also makes regular donations to St Paul’s Cathedral for the United Guilds Service and to St Martin-within-Ludgate Church, where the Paviors Company's new Masters' installation ceremony takes place.
The funds come from the Paviors Company Livery Trust for Charities (Registered Charity No. 1102885) and from fund-raising events.
The Paviors are affiliated with various groups and organizations.
- Frigate HMS Argyll
- Third Battalion Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment
- 29(R) Squadron of the RAF
- Amberley Museum & Heritage Centre
- Paviors Lodge Number 5646
- "Worshipful Company of Paviors Charity & Education". Worshipful Company of Paviors.
- "Guild of Scholars - Livery Companies (in Order of Precedence)". Guild of Scholars.
- "Worshipful Company of Paviors - Charities and Education". Worshipful Company of Paviors.
- "Worshipful Company of Paviors - Affiliations". Worshipful Company of Paviors.
- "Paviors Lodge Number 5646", paviorslodge.org.uk