Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Wotan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wotan is the Old High German name of the Germanic god Odin.
Wotan may also refer to:
- "Wotan", an essay on the god by Carl Jung included in Notes of the Seminar Given in 1928–1930
- Wotan (horse)
Brand names and vehicles
- MV Wotan, a German tanker in service 1913-14 and 1915–19
- Wotan, an A7V that was scrapped by the Allies in 1919, also a replica A7V that was built in the 1980s.
- Wotan I, also known as X-Gerät and Wotan, a German World War II radio navigation project
- Wotan II, also known as Y-Gerät, another German radio navigation project
- WOTAN, a villain in the Doctor Who franchise
- Wotan (comics), a villain who fought Doctor Fate and the Golden Age Green Lantern
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wotan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.