|Wikibooks Cookbook has a recipe/module on|
Wow-Wow Sauce (sometimes referred to as Bow wow sauce) is a sauce reportedly created by William Kitchiner of London in the early 19th century. It contains port, wine vinegar, parsley, pickled cucumbers or pickled walnuts, English mustard and mushroom ketchup in a base of beef stock, flour and butter. A recipe appears in Enquire Within Upon Everything (88th edition, 1894).
- "The Guardian: Anyone for clapshot? A glossary of great and obscure dishes". The Guardian. April 27, 2005. Retrieved December 15, 2012.
- Anonymous (1894). "Enquire Within Upon Everything". Houlston and Sons. Retrieved December 15, 2012.
- Pratchett, Terry (1997). The Discworld Companion. Vista. pp. 450–452. ISBN 0575600306.
- The Cook's Oracle by Kitchiner ISBN 1-59605-819-6
- The Discworld Companion by Pratchett and Stephen Briggs
|This condiment-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|