Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wrangle or similar can mean:-
- Wrangle, Lincolnshire, a village in Lincolnshire, England.
- As an intransitive verb, to bicker, or argue angrily and noisily.
- As a transitive verb, to herd horses or other livestock.
- Wrangel Island, a Russian island in the Arctic Ocean.
- Wrangler (disambiguation)
- Wrangel (disambiguation)
- Rangel (disambiguation)
- In falconry, rangle is stones that a hawk eats to help it to digest its food.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.