|Look up wrapping or wrappings in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wrapping may refer to:
- Buddy wrapping, the act of bandaging a damaged (particularly a fractured) finger or toe together with a healthy one
- Overwrap, a wrapping of items in a package of a wrapping over packaging
- Wrapping (graphics), the process of limiting a position to an area in computer graphics
- Wrapping (overflow), a variable that exceeds its maximum value in computing
- Wrapping paper, paper used for wrapping a gift
- "Wrapping", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Window capping or wrapping, the covering of wooden trim on buildings with aluminum or vinyl.
- Mandrel wrapping, a technique used to modify the modal distribution of a propagating optical signal in multimode fiber optics
- Toilet papering, a victim's property is covered with toilet paper
- Wrap (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrapping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.