Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wrapping or wrappings in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wrapping may refer to:
- Buddy wrapping, the act of bandaging a damaged (particularly a fractured) finger or toe together with a healthy one
- Overwrap, a wrapping of items in a package of a wrapping over packaging
- Wrapping (graphics), the process of limiting a position to an area in computer graphics
- Wrapping (overflow), a variable that exceeds its maximum value in computing
- Wrapping paper, paper used for wrapping a gift
- "Wrapping", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Window capping or wrapping, the covering of wooden trim on buildings with aluminum or vinyl.
- Mandrel wrapping, a technique used to modify the modal distribution of a propagating optical signal in multimode fiber optics
- Toilet papering, a victim's property is covered with toilet paper
- Wrap (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrapping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.