Wrecked: Revenge Revisited
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Wrecked: Revenge Revisited|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade|
|Release||28 March 2012|
|Genre(s)||Vehicular combat, racing|
Wrecked: Revenge Revisited (previously known as Gas: Fuel For Fun) is a vehicular combat racing video game developed by Supersonic Software and published by 505 Games for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade, but the PS3 release is only available in the UK.
Wrecked: Revenge Revisited received mixed to negative reviews. Aggregating review websites GameRankings and Metacritic gave the PlayStation 3 version 54.00% and 64/100 and the Xbox 360 version 46.54% and 57/100.
- "Wrecked: Revenge Revisited for PlayStation 3". GameRankings. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Wrecked: Revenge Revisited for PlayStation 3 Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Wrecked: Revenge Revisited for Xbox 360". GameRankings. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Wrecked: Revenge Revisited for Xbox 360 Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- Supersonic Software Ltd Gas page
- Unofficial Mashed & Gas: Fuel For Fun Discussion Forums
- Gas Trailer Video
- Supersonic Software, YouTube Channel
|This racing game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|