Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up write or writing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Writing is a medium of human communication that represents language and emotion through the inscription or recording of signs and symbols.
Writing may also refer to
- The work of an author
- Musical composition
- Creating or altering digital data during input/output
Write may refer to:
- Windows Write, the early Microsoft Windows word processor
- pfs:Write, an early word processor for IBMzz PCs of the late 1980s
- write (Unix), a Unix shell command that allows the user to send messages to other users
- write (system call), a system call that implements low-level file writing operations
- Writer's Rather Incredible Text Editor, a non-WYSIWYG word processor by Workman & Associates for the CP/M operating system.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Write.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.