From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up write or writing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Writing is a medium of human communication that represents language and emotion through the inscription or recording of signs and symbols.
Writing may also refer to
- The work of an author
- Musical composition
- Creating or altering digital data during input/output
Write may refer to:
- Windows Write, the early Microsoft Windows word processor
- pfs:Write, an early word processor for IBMzz PCs of the late 1980s
- write (Unix), a Unix shell command that allows the user to send messages to other users
- write (system call), a system call that implements low-level file writing operations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Write.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.