This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original author(s)||Luca "Luke" Calcinai|
1.1.28 / 21 July 2014
|Written in||OpenOffice Basic|
|Platform||OpenOffice.org, Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice, NeoOffice|
|Available in||14[note 1] languages|
|Type||Desktop publishing software|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1|
Writer2ePub (W2E) is a free extension for the various implementations of the Writer text processor[note 2] to create EPUB-formatted e-Books "from any file format that Writer can read". A text to be exported as EPUB has to be saved as OpenDocument (ODT)-formatted text document. Writer2epub is written in OpenOffice Basic. The author of Writer2ePub is Luca “Luke” Calcinai.
- Strings for Writer2ePub's user interface are stored in a DialogStrings_xx_XX.properties file, with "xx_XX" standing for the standard language identification like e.g. en_US. The program contains 14 localizations in release 1.1.28.
- Writer2ePub works with OpenOffice.org, Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice and NeoOffice
- Calcinai, Luca (2015). "Chi sono". lukesblog.it. Retrieved 20 December 2015.
- License MobileRead. Retrieved 2017-04-16.
- Calcinai, Luca (2014). "Writer2ePub". writer2epub.it. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "4 Ways to Create an Ebook" Huffington Post. Retrieved 2016-02-17.
- "Transformez vos documents en ebooks avec Open Office" CNET France. Retrieved 2016-02-17.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|