Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up writer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A writer is someone who uses written words to communicate ideas.
Writer may also refer to:
- Writer (album), a 1970 album by Carole King
- LibreOffice Writer, a word processor, forked from OpenOffice.org Writer
- J.R. Writer (born 1984), American hip hop recording artist
- The Writer, an American monthly magazine for writers
- "The Writer" (song), a 2010 song by Ellie Goulding
- Writers (TV series), a British comedy-drama web and television series
- Stuck in Love, a 2012 film previously titled Writers
- Writer, a title held by some Logisticians in the British Royal Navy
- A member of The Society of Writers to Her Majesty's Signet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Writer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.