From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wrong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wrong is a concept in law and ethics that is the opposite of right. The word may also refer to:
Film and television
- Wrong (film), directed by Quentin Dupieux
- "Wrong" (Depeche Mode song), from the album Sounds of the Universe
- "Wrong" (Everything but the Girl song), from the 1996 album Walking Wounded
- "Wrong" (Kimberley Locke song), from her 2004 album One Love
- "Wrong" (Waylon Jennings song), from his 1990 album The Eagle
- "Wrong" (Zayn song), 2016
- Wrong (album), the fourth full-length album by the Canadian punk rock band NoMeansNo
- "Betty Wrong", a song written by David Bowie and Reeves Gabrels for Tin Machine on their Tin Machine II album in 1991
- Dennis Wrong (born 1923), an American sociologist
- George MacKinnon Wrong (1860–1948), a Canadian clergyman and historian
- Humphrey Hume Wrong (1894–1954), Canada's ambassador to the United States
- Michela Wrong (born 1961), a British journalist and author
- Oliver Wrong (1925—2012), a British doctor who did important research on the kidney
Synonyms of "wrong"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.