Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wrong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wrong is a concept in law and ethics that is the opposite of right. The word may also refer to:
Film and television
- Wrong (film), directed by Quentin Dupieux
- "Wrong" (Depeche Mode song), from the album Sounds of the Universe
- "Wrong" (Everything but the Girl song), from the 1996 album Walking Wounded
- "Wrong" (Kimberley Locke song), from her 2004 album One Love
- "Wrong" (Waylon Jennings song), from his 1990 album The Eagle
- "Wrong" (Zayn song), 2016
- Wrong (album), the fourth full-length album by the Canadian punk rock band NoMeansNo
- "wrong", a song by EDEN from his 2018 album vertigo
- "Betty Wrong", a song written by David Bowie and Reeves Gabrels for Tin Machine on their Tin Machine II album in 1991
- Dennis Wrong (born 1923), an American sociologist
- George MacKinnon Wrong (1860–1948), a Canadian clergyman and historian
- Humphrey Hume Wrong (1894–1954), Canada's ambassador to the United States
- Michela Wrong (born 1961), a British journalist and author
- Oliver Wrong (1925—2012), a British doctor who did important research on the kidney
Synonyms of "wrong"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.