Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up WU, Wu, wu, or wu- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wu may refer to:
States and regions on modern China's territory
- Wu (state) (Chinese: 吳; pinyin: Wú; Old Chinese: *ŋʷˤa), a kingdom during the Spring and Autumn Period 771–476 BC
- Eastern Wu (东吴; 東吳; Dōng Wú) or Sun Wu (孙吴; 孫吳; Sūn Wú), one of the Three Kingdoms in AD 184/220–280
- Li Zitong (吳帝, died 622), who declared a brief Wu Dynasty during the Sui–Tang interregnum in AD 619–620
- Wu (Ten Kingdoms) (杨吴; 楊吳; Yáng Wú), one of the ten kingdoms during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period AD 907–960
- Wuyue (吴越; 吳越; Wúyuè), another of the ten kingdoms during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period AD 907–960
- Wu (region) (吳; Wú), a region roughly corresponding to the territory of Wuyue
- Wu (surname) (or Woo), several different Chinese surnames
- Chinese rulers
- Wu, nickname of the singer of alternative rock band This Et Al
- Wu (awareness), a concept of awareness, consciousness or enlightenment in the Chinese folk religion
- Wú (negative), Zhaozhou's response to the question: "Does a dog have the Buddha-nature?"
- Wu (shaman), shaman in Chinese folk religion
- "Doctor Wu", a song on the 1975 album Katy Lied by the band Steely Dan
- Mr. Wu (1919 film), a 1919 British drama film based on the 1913 play
- Mr. Wu, a 1927 American silent movie starring Lon Chaney
- Mr. Wu, a 1913 play by Maurice Vernon and Harold Owen
- Mr. Wu, a character referred to in several songs of the 1930s and 1940s by George Formby
- Mr. Wu, a character from the HBO TV series Deadwood.
- Sensei Wu, a character in the animated TV series Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- Sgt. Wu, a character from the TV series Grimm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.