The Sting (Wu-Tang Clan album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wu-Tang Killa Beez: The Sting)
For the album by Gabriella Cilmi, see The Sting (Gabriella Cilmi album).
|Studio album by Wu-Tang Clan & Wu-Tang Killa Beez|
|Released||March 12, 2002|
|Wu-Tang Clan & Wu-Tang Killa Beez chronology|
- "Killa Beez" (RZA, U-God, Inspectah Deck, Suga Bang Bang, and Blue Raspberry)
- "Out Think Me Now" (Solomon Childs)
- "Bar Mitzvah" (Black Knights)
- "Doe Rae Wu" (RZA and Ol' Dirty Bastard)
- "Bluntz, Martinez, Girlz & Gunz" (Warcloud)
- "Dancing With Wolves" (Killarmy and Prodigal Sunn)
- "Spend Money" (Lord Superb and Intrigue)
- "Take Up Space" (Lord Superb and Solomon Childs)
- "Rollin'" (Black Knights and RZA)
- "Get At Me" (Two On Da Road, Black Knights, and Shyheim)
- "Spit That G" (Cappadonna, Solomon Childs, 12 O'Clock, Suga Bang Bang, Prodigal Sunn, and Timbo King)
- "Woodchuck" (Warcloud, Crisis, Timbo King, Meko the Pharaoh, and Cilvaringz)
- "G.A.T." (Black Knights, Northstar, Solomon Childs, and Shyheim)
- "Hatin' Don't Pay" (C.C.F. Division and P.C.)
- "When You Come Home" (Shyheim)
- "K.B. Ridin'" (RZA, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Prodigal Sunn, ShaCronz, and Suga Bang Bang)
Limited Edition Bonus Disc
- "Thirsty (Skit)"
- "Rza Beat"
- "La Rhumba (Re-Mix)"