From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Governor of Xinjiang|
September 11, 1944 – 1946
|Preceded by||Sheng Shicai|
|Succeeded by||Tao Zhiyue|
|Political party||CC Clique of Kuomintang party|
|Allegiance||Republic of China|
Wu Zhongxin, or Wu Chung-hsin (traditional Chinese: 吳忠信; simplified Chinese: 吴忠信; pinyin: Wú Zhōngxìn; March 15, 1884 – December 16, 1959) was a General and government official of the Republic of China. He was associated with the CC Clique.
- 1932–1933 Chairman of Anhui Provincial Government
- 1935–1936 Chairman of Guizhou Provincial Government
- 1936–1944 Chairman of the Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission
- 1944–1946 Chairman of Xinjiang Provincial Government
- Biography of General Wu Zhongxin
- Andrew D. W. Forbes (1986). Warlords and Muslims in Chinese Central Asia: a political history of Republican Sinkiang 1911-1949. Cambridge, England: CUP Archive. p. 253. ISBN 0-521-25514-7. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- Ondřej Klimeš (8 January 2015). Struggle by the Pen: The Uyghur Discourse of Nation and National Interest, c.1900-1949. BRILL. pp. 197–. ISBN 978-90-04-28809-6.