Wuhan Center as of September 2015
|Type||Hotel, Residential, Office|
|Location||Wangjiadun CBD, Jianghan District, Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|Architectural||438 m (1,437 ft)|
|Tip||438 m (1,437 ft)|
|Floor area||343,900 m2 (3,702,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Main contractor||China State Construction Engineering|
Wuhan Center (simplified Chinese: 武汉中心; traditional Chinese: 武漢中心; pinyin: Wǔhàn Zhōngxīn) is a super tall skyscraper under construction near Wuhan Business District Station in Jianghan District, Wuhan, Hubei, China. The skyscraper has been under construction since 2009, and is due to be completed by 2017. The tower was topped out on April 16, 2015. It is now the tallest building in Central China, and the first building in Wuhan to exceed 400 meters (1312 feet).
- "Wuhan Center Tower". The Skyscraper Center. Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- Zhou Zheyu (周喆宇). 438米！武汉中心今日封顶 华中第一高度再次被刷新_房产频道_荆楚网. house.cnhubei.com. Retrieved 2015-09-27.
- 图文：武汉中心大厦"封底". Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- 高438米的武汉中心大厦地下施工部分即将完工. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- 华中第一高楼落户王家墩. Retrieved 4 August 2012.