Jinli Street near Wuhou Temple
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||77 km2 (30 sq mi)|
|• Density||14,075/km2 (36,450/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Chengdu district map|
Wuhou District (simplified Chinese: 武侯区; traditional Chinese: 武侯區; pinyin: Wǔhóu qū) is one of nine districts of Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province, China. It contains the historic site, Wuhou Temple and Jinli Street. The district is bordered by Jinjiang District to the east, Shuangliu County to the south and west, and Qingyang District to the north.
Wuhou District is the largest of the five internal districts of Chengdu as well as being the wealthiest. It contains the areas of Yulin and Shuangnan which are considered to be the two areas of Chengdu with the highest living standards.
|This section requires expansion. (March 2015)|
The Chengdu Hoshuko (Japanese: 成都日本語補習校 Chentū Nihongo Hoshūkō), a Japanese supplementary weekend school, holds its classes in the Hiroshima-Chengdu Friendship Center (Japanese: 広島・四川中日友好会館, Simp. Chinese: 广岛 ·四川中日友好会馆) in Wuhou District. It was established on February 12, 2012.
- Google (2014-07-02). "Wuhou" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- 我市2010年第六次全国人口普查数据公报 (in Chinese). Government of Chengdu. 2011-05-13. Retrieved 2011-08-04.
- "Security Message about Recent Protests at Emei Mountain ( July 8, 2014)" (Archive). U.S. Consulate in Chengdu. Retrieved on May 17, 2015. "The U.S. Consulate General in Chengdu Number 4, Lingshiguan Road Wuhou District, Chengdu 610041"
- "学校施設." Chengdu Hoshuko. Retrieved on April 1, 2015. "成都日本語補習校は、成都市内にある広島・四川中日友好会館の一室をお借りして授業を行っています。" and "成都日本語補習校四川省成都市武候嗣盛隆街9号"
- "广岛·四川中日友好会馆 概要." Hiroshima International Center (ひろしま国際センター). Retrieved on April 1, 2015.
- "学校概要." Chengdu Hoshuko. Retrieved on April 1, 2015.
- "学校施設." Chengdu Hoshuko. Retrieved on April 1, 2015.
|This Sichuan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|