Brassall Bikeway, 2015
|Population||1,234 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
|State electorate(s)||Ipswich West|
Wulkuraka has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- The Sadliers Crossing Railway Bridge, over the Bremer River between Tallon Street, Sadliers Crossing and Dixon Street
- The Sandstone Railway Culvert
Wulkuraka Railway Station provides Queensland Rail City network services to Rosewood, Ipswich and Brisbane via Ipswich. A workshop for the maintenance of New Generation Rollingstock stands to the west of the station. 75 of these new trains will be serviced and maintained there under the Qtectic consortium.
Wulkuraka is about one hour from Brisbane by highway, and is near the Royal Australian Air Force Base, Amberley. It is close to shops and services.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Wulkuraka (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "Wulkuraka - suburb (entry 45091)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- "Sadliers Crossing Railway Bridge (entry 602569)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "Sandstone Railway Culvert and Remains (entry 602524)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "New Generation Rollingstock". Queensland Government. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wulkuraka, Queensland.|
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|