Brassall Bikeway, 2015
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
|State electorate(s)||Ipswich West|
Wulkuraka has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- over Bremer River between Tallon Street, Sadliers Crossing and Dixon Street: Sadliers Crossing Railway Bridge
- Wulkuraka: Sandstone Railway Culvert
Wulkuraka Railway Station provides Queensland Rail City network services to Rosewood, Ipswich and Brisbane via Ipswich. A purpose built workshop has been constructed to the west of the railway station, exclusively for the New Generation Rollingstock. 75 of these new trains will be serviced and maintained there under the Qtectic consortium.
Wulkuraka is located approximately 1 hours drive to Brisbane. It is located near Royal Australian Air Force Base, Amberley. It is in close vicinity of shops and services, however is undeveloped and located on the outer suburbs of Ipswich. Wulkuraka is a peaceful suburb with large bushland topography.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Wulkuraka (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- "Wulkuraka - suburb (entry 45091)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- "Sadliers Crossing Railway Bridge (entry 602569)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "Sandstone Railway Culvert and Remains (entry 602524)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "New Generation Rollingstock". Queensland Government. 28 October 2016. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wulkuraka, Queensland.|
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|