|GmbH & Co. KG|
|Wolfgang Joop, founder and designer
Edwin Lemberg, CEO
Number of employees
The label was started in Potsdam by Wolfgang Joop and Edwin Lemberg in 2003. Joop's first international Wunderkind show was at the New York Fashion Week in September 2004; he showed in New York for three consecutive seasons. Wunderkind first showed in Paris in 2006; it showed a collection there in October 2012.
In 2013 Wunderkind opened a store in Munich, and announced that it would open others in Paris, Potsdam and on the island of Sylt. The brand can also be found online on websites such as Farfetch, Shopstyle and Avenue 32.
- "Wolfgang Joop: Das neue Wunderkind aus der Villa Rumpf | Lebensart | ZEIT ONLINE". Zeit.de. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- "Wunderkind | Mode-Porträt". Elle.de. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- "Wunderkind: New York Fashion Week, Frühjahrs-Sommermode - VOGUE" (in German). Vogue.de. Retrieved 2013-11-29.
- "Wunderkind Spring 2007 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Runway Review". Style.com. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- "Ein Potsdamer Schaufenster fürs Wunderkind - Neueste Nachrichten aus Potsdam". Pnn.de. 2013-05-18. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|