Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wushu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wushu may refer to:
- Chinese martial arts, the various martial arts of China
- Wushu (sport), a modern exhibition of traditional Chinese martial arts, created in the People's Republic of China
- Wushu stances, five key stances utilized in both contemporary wushu and traditional wushu
- Wushu in Singapore, a successful industry in Singapore
- Wu shu, the Mandarin Chinese title of the 1993 Hong Kong film Run and Kill
- Wushu (film), a 2008 martial arts film
- Age of Wushu, a 2012 free-to-play 3D martial arts video game
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wushu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.