From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Wushu" is a transliteration of 武術/武术. For other transliterations, see 武術.
|Look up wushu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wushu may refer to:
- Chinese martial arts, the various martial arts of China
- Nanquan, a genre of Wushu developed in Southern China, aka the Southern Fist
- Wushu (film), a 2008 martial arts film
- Wushu (sport), a modern exhibition and full-contact sport based on traditional Chinese martial arts, created in the People's Republic of China
- Wushu (term), a Chinese term that literally means "martial arts" or "military arts"
- Wu shu, the Mandarin Chinese title of the 1993 Hong Kong film Run and Kill
- Wuxia, a genre of Chinese fiction that involves a martial arts set in ancient China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wushu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.