Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wushu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wushu may refer to:
- Chinese martial arts, the various martial arts of China
- Wushu (sport), a modern exhibition of traditional Chinese martial arts, created in the People's Republic of China
- Wushu stances, five key stances utilized in both contemporary wushu and traditional wushu
- Wushu in Singapore, a successful industry in Singapore
- Wu shu, the Mandarin Chinese title of the 1993 Hong Kong film Run and Kill
- Wushu (film), a 2008 martial arts film
- Age of Wushu, a 2012 free-to-play 3D martial arts video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wushu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.