Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wuyi (Wade–Giles: Wu-i) may refer to:
- Wuyi Mountains (武夷山) in Fujian and Jiangxi
- Wuyi County, Hebei (武邑县)
- Wuyi County, Zhejiang (武义县)
- Wuyi Lane, historical street in Nanjing
- Wuyi, Anhui (乌衣镇), town in Nanqiao District, Chuzhou
- Wuyi, Hengshui (武邑镇), town in and seat of Wuyi County, Hebei
- Wuyi Avenue Subdistrict (五一大街街道), Qiaodong District, Zhangjiakou, Hebei
- Wuyi (五邑 "five counties") of Jiangmen, Guangdong
- Wu Yi of Shang or Wuyi, King of the Shang dynasty (12th century BC)
- International Workers' Day (May First), Wuyi in Chinese
- Wuyi Square (disambiguation), to commemorate May First
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.