Wyanet Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.14 sq mi (93.6 km2)|
|• Land||36.09 sq mi (93.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.11%|
|Elevation||587 ft (179 m)|
|• Density||37.8/sq mi (14.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61356, 61379|
|GNIS feature ID||0429961|
Wyanet Township is one of twenty-five townships in Bureau County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 1,364 and it contained 587 housing units. Wyanet Township changed its name from Centre Township on an unknown date.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.14 square miles (93.6 km2), of which 36.09 square miles (93.5 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
The township contains these five cemeteries: Aldrich Family, County Home, Forest Hill, Sapp and Triplett.
Airports and landing strips
- Eckberg Airport
- Bureau Valley Community Unit School District 340
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 73
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Wyanet Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Manlius Township||Bureau Township||Dover Township|
|Concord Township||Princeton Township|
|Macon Township||Indiantown Township||Arispie Township|