|Full name||Wyatt William Vogels Crockett|
|Date of birth||24 January 1983|
|Place of birth||Christchurch, New Zealand|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||116 kg (18 st 4 lb; 256 lb)|
Otago Boys' High School
|Rugby union career|
|New Zealand No.||1091|
Wyatt William Vogels Crockett (born 24 January 1983) is a New Zealand rugby union player. He plays at prop for the Crusaders in Super Rugby, Canterbury in the National Provincial Championship, and the New Zealand national team, the All Blacks.
He made his All Blacks debut against Italy in 2009.
Crockett was selected for the 2015 Rugby World Cup, where New Zealand retained the Webb Ellis Cup. He notably started in the quarter-final against France which was a 62-13 win to New Zealand. Crockett was injured in that game however, ending his World Cup campaign. This saw Crockett lose his regular place in the All Blacks as a starter to Joe Moody, who was called up as a replacement, succeeding Crockett as a starter in 2016.
- Nelson College Old Boys' Register, 1856–2006, 6th edition
- Meikle, Hayden. 'Rugby: Boys to men – first among the OBHS First XV', Otago Daily Times 13 June 2009, accessed 2 December 2012.
- Profile on New Zealand All Blacks rugby team official website
- "Rugby World Cup 2011: All Blacks pick Vito, omit Sivivatu & Gear". BBC. 23 August 2011. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- "Old memories won't haunt Wyatt Crockett as he aims to add to his world record of 43 consecutive test wins". Stuff.co.nz. 8 November 2016. Retrieved 8 November 2016.