Wyatt Jess Oleff
July 13, 2003
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Wyatt Jess Oleff (born July 13, 2003) is an American actor known for playing Stanley Uris in the 2017 supernatural horror film It as well as its 2019 sequel. Both are directed by Andy Muschietti and based on the 1986 horror novel of the same name by Stephen King. Oleff also had a minor role in the Marvel Studios films Guardians of the Galaxy and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, as the young Peter Quill.
Oleff was born in Chicago, Illinois, to Doug and Jennifer Oleff, living there for the first seven years of his life. He then moved to Los Angeles with his parents and began acting. One of his earliest acting roles was in a commercial for Coldwell Banker.
|2014||Someone Marry Barry||J.T, Son|
|Guardians of the Galaxy||Young Peter Quill|
|2015||Crafty: (Or the Unexpected Virtue of the Girl in Charge of Snacks)||Rocco||Short film|
|2017||Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2||Young Peter Quill|
|2019||It – Chapter Two||Young Stanley Uris (flashbacks)||Post-production; Shared role with Andy Bean|
|2012||Animal Practice||Young George||Episode: "Who's afraid of Virginia Coleman?"|
|2013||Middle Age Rage||Oliver Bobeck||Television film|
|Suburgatory||Kevuel||Episode: "T-ball & Sympathy"|
|Shake it Up!||Byron/Kid||Episode: "Haunt it Up!"|
|Once Upon a Time||Young Rumplestiltskin||Episode: "Think Lovely Thoughts"|
|2015||The History of Us||Young Andrew||Television film|
|2017||"Santa's Coming for Us"||Sia||Son|
Awards and nominations
- Catalina Film Festival
- 2017 — Crest Award—Acting — Guardians of the Galaxy; It (Won)
- MTV Movie & TV Awards
- "'IT' star Wyatt Oleff says the movie is "a coming of age story"".
- "Wyatt Oleff on Instagram". Instagram. 13 July 2017. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "It (2017) - Andy Muschietti - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "'It' star Wyatt Oleff on the Losers Club's battle with Pennywise, what sets the remake apart". New York Daily News.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|