Wyham cum Cadeby
|Wyham cum Cadeby|
All Saints church, Wyham
Wyham cum Cadeby shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|– London||140 mi (230 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
|UK Parliament||Louth and Horncastle (UK Parliament constituency)|
Wyham cum Cadeby (otherwise Wyham with Caldeby) is a depopulated civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The nearest village is Ludborough, about 1 mile (1.6 km) to the east on the A16 road, and the nearest town, Louth, 5 miles (8 km) to the south.
- Vision of Britain
- "Parish Administration record, East Lindsey".
- District council
- "National monument record for Wyham".
- "National monument record for Cadeby".
- "National monument record for Church, not updated since it was converted".
- "Index of Parish Records held by Lincolnshire Archive" (PDF).