Wyham cum Cadeby
|Wyham cum Cadeby|
All Saints church, Wyham
Wyham cum Cadeby shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|– London||140 mi (230 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
|UK Parliament||Louth and Horncastle (UK Parliament constituency)|
Wyham cum Cadeby (otherwise Wyham with Caldeby) is a depopulated civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The nearest village is Ludborough, about 1 mile (1.6 km) to the east on the A16 road, and the nearest town, Louth, 5 miles (8 km) to the south.
Wyham cum Cadeby consists of the remaining hamlet of Wyham (grid reference TF277951) and the former village of Cadeby, otherwise North Cadeby (TF271960,), both settlements a deserted medieval village.
- Vision of Britain
- "Parish Administration record, East Lindsey".
- District council
- "National monument record for Wyham".
- "National monument record for Cadeby".
- "National monument record for Church, not updated since it was converted".
- "Index of Parish Records held by Lincolnshire Archive" (PDF).