Wyler, North Rhine-Westphalia
Location and population
Most of the village is located in the municipality of Kranenburg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany and a small part in the municipality of Berg en Dal, Gelderland, The Netherlands, a few kilometers from the city of Nijmegen (German: Nimwegen). The westernmost villages in the municipality of Kranenburg to some extent function as a dormitories for people who work in the Dutch city of Nijmegen.
Among significant buildings in Wyler is the Sankt-Johannes-Kirche.
- Kranenburg, North Rhine-Westphalia#Towns and villages in the municipality
- Kleve (district)#Towns and municipalities
- Berg en Dal (municipality)#Population centres
- Dutch annexation of German territory after World War II#Return
- Marinus van der Goes van Naters#German border issues after WW2
|This Kleve district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Gelderland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|