Wyndham Vale railway station
Looking south in June 2015.
|Location||Manor Lakes Boulevard, Manor Lakes|
|Line(s)||Warrnambool, Geelong (Waurn Ponds)|
|Distance||40.30 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||21 June 2015|
Wyndham Vale railway station is located on the Deer Park-West Werribee line in Victoria, Australia. Serving the western Melbourne suburb of Manor Lakes, it was built as part of the Regional Rail Link project.
It was officially opened on 14 June 2015 by Premier Daniel Andrews and Minister for Infrastructure & Regional Development Warren Truss, with services commencing on 21 June 2015.
A turnback siding is located between the two running lines just to the south of the station for peak hour terminating services from Melbourne.
Platforms & services
- Geelong line: V/Line services to Southern Cross
- Warrnambool line: Weekend V/Line services to Southern Cross
- Geelong line: V/Line services to Geelong & Waurn Ponds
- Warrnambool line: Weekend V/Line services to Warrnambool
CDC Melbourne operate four routes to and from Wyndham Vale station:
- 166: to Hoppers Crossing station
- 190: to Werribee station via Ballan Road
- 191: to Werribee station - Jubilee Estate via Manor Lakes
- 192: to Werribee station via Black Forest Road
- New station at Wyndham Vale Regional Rail Link
- Wyndham Vale Vicsig
- Final designs of Wyndham Vale & Tarneit railway stations unveiled Urb Analyst 18 April 2013
- Geelong and Warrnambool trains to run via Regional Rail Link from 21 June 2015 Archived 29 March 2015 at the Wayback Machine V/Line
- Geelong - Melbourne timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Warrnambool - Melbourne via Colac Public Transport Victoria
- "166 Hoppers Crossing Station - Wyndham Vale Station via Werribee Plaza SC". Public Transport Victoria.
- "190 Werribee Station - Wyndham Vale Station via Ballan Rd". Public Transport Victoria.
- "191 Werribee Station - Jubilee Estate via Greaves St". Public Transport Victoria.
- "192 Werribee Station - Wyndham Vale Station via Black Forest Rd". Public Transport Victoria.