From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wynn is a letter in the old English alphabet.
Wynn may also refer to:
- Wynn Resorts
- Wynn's, an automotive company owned by Illinois Tool Works
- Albert Wynn, former Democratic congressman from Maryland
- DeShawn Wynn, running back for the Green Bay Packers
- Ed Wynn, American comedian and actor
- Graeme Wynn, Ausralian rugby league footballer
- Henry Wynn, British statistician
- Jimmy Wynn, American Major League Baseball player
- John Wynn (disambiguation), various people
- Keenan Wynn, American actor
- Peter Wynn, Australian rugby league player
- Peter Wynn, Dutch mathematician
- Spergon Wynn, NFL & CFL quarterback
- Steve Wynn (developer), casino resort developer
- Steve Wynn (songwriter)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wynn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.