Wyoming Liberty Group
|Motto||Founding Principles Guiding Innovative Solutions|
(FYE December 2014)
The Wyoming Liberty Group is a free market think tank in Wyoming, United States. Founded in 2008, the group "invites citizens to prepare for informed, active and confident involvement in local and state government."
In 2015, the Wyoming Liberty Group launched a national group, the Pillar of Law Institute. The group's aim is to fight restrictive campaign finance laws, which it characterizes as a free speech issue.
- "Quickview data". GuideStar. Also see "Charity Rating". Charity Navigator.
- Jamie Peck, Constructions of neoliberal reason, Oxford University Press, 2010, p. 175 
- Morton, Tom (2010-06-20). "Beware government growth, liberty group says". Star-Tribune. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- Official website, who we are
- Ruffin Prevost, 'Wyoming stimulus spending draws mixed reviews', in Billings Gazette, September 14, 2011 
- Hancock, Laura (April 4, 2015). "Wyoming Liberty Group starts national organization". Casper Star Tribune. Retrieved 7 June 2016.