Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wyrm or wyrms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wyrm may refer to:
- Sea serpent
- Wyrms (novel), a 1987 science fiction novel by Orson Scott Card
- Wyrms (comics), a six-issue comic book mini-series by Orson Scott Card and Jake Black
- Wyrm (TMNT), a mutated garbageman in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Wyrm (World of Darkness), the bringer of the apocalypse
- Former callsign of Norfolk, Virginia radio station WKQA
- Wurm (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Wyrm
- All pages with titles beginning with Wyrm
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wyrm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.