Wythe Township, Hancock County, Illinois
Location in Hancock County
Hancock County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||38.1 sq mi (99 km2)|
|• Land||38.08 sq mi (98.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||656 ft (200 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||242|
|• Density||6.5/sq mi (2.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62313, 62341, 62379|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.1 square miles (99 km2), of which 38.08 square miles (98.6 km2) (or 99.95%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
- Elderville at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: McGee, Wythe Congregational and Wythe Presbyterian.
- Hamilton Community Consolidated School District 328
- Southeastern Community Unit School District 337
- Warsaw Community Unit School District 316
- Illinois's 18th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Wythe Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-20.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
||Montebello Township||Prairie Township|
|Wilcox Township||Bear Creek Township|
|Rocky Run Township||Walker Township||St. Albans Township|