From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xochitl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xóchitl (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈʃotʃitɬ]), a hispanicized version of "xōchitl", the Nahuatl word for flower (Nahuatl pronunciation: [ˈʃoːtʃitɬ]), is a feminine given name somewhat common in central and southern Mexico and may refer to:
- Xochitl, Toltec Queen and wife of Tecpancaltzin Iztaccaltzin
- Xochi Birch: a computer programmer and entrepreneur from the United States.
- Xóchitl Escobedo: a retired female tennis player from Mexico.
- Xóchitl Hamada: a semi-retired Mexican-Japanese professional wrestler.
- Xóchitl Ugarte: a Latin American voice actress.
Notes and references
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|