From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Annette Peacock|
|Recorded||Essex Studios, London|
|Producer||Aaron Sixx, Annette Peacock|
|Annette Peacock chronology|
X-Dreams was the third album by Annette Peacock, and was released in 1978.
All compositions by Annette Peacock unless stated.
- "My Mama Never Taught Me How to Cook"
- "Real and Defined Androgens"
- "Dear Bela"
- "This Feel Within"
- "Too Much in the Skies"
- "Don't Be Cruel" (Otis Blackwell, Elvis Presley)
- Brother James - Conga, Percussion
- Bill Bruford - Drums
- Dave Chambers - Horn, Saxophone
- Jeff Clyne - Bass
- Steve Cook - Bass
- Tom Cosgrove - Guitar
- Brian Godding - Guitar
- John Halsey - Drums
- Kuma Harada - Bass
- George Khan - Saxophone
- Phil Lee - Guitar
- Pete Lemer - Keyboards
- Rick Marotta - Drums
- Jim Mullen - Guitar
- Peter Pavli - Bass
- Annette Peacock - Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals
- Darryl Lee Que - Conga
- Mick Ronson - Guitar
- Dave Sheen - Drums
- Chris Spedding - Guitar
- Ray Warleigh - Saxophone
- Stu Woods - Bass
- Aaron Sixx - Executive Producer
- Annette Peacock - Producer
- John MacKenzie Burns - Engineer
- Andrew Pearce - Assistant Engineer
- Bob Carlos Clarke - Photography
- Thom Jurek. Allmusic Review.