X-Men: Wolverine's Rage
|X-Men: Wolverine's Rage|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Color|
Lady Deathstrike discovers schematics allowing her to build a weapon that will melt Wolverine's adamantium skeleton. Lady Deathstrike decides to go ahead with the machine and Wolverine has to do whatever it takes to track her down and stop her.
Gameplay in Wolverine's Rage is relatively simple and repetitive. There are twenty levels in the game, grouped into chapters of five with a boss battle at the end of each one. If Wolverine is hurt he can regenerate his health back. The objective on most of the levels is to run through them before time runs out, battling enemies on the way. The player uses a password system in order to continue the game.
- "X-Men: Wolverine's Rage for Game Boy Color". GameRankings. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- White, Jason. "X-Men: Wolverine's Rage - Review". AllGame. Archived from the original on 2014-11-18. Retrieved 2014-11-18.
- "X-Men: Wolverine's Rage". Game Informer (100). August 2001.
- Provo, Frank (2001-06-13). "X-Men: Wolverine's Rage Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- Carle, Chris (2001-06-08). "X-Men: Wolverine's Rage". IGN. Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- "X-Men: Wolverine's Revenge". Nintendo Power. 147. August 2001.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|