The X'Trapolis train (also written as X'TRAPOLIS) is an electric passenger train, designed by the transport technology company Alstom. The trains have high floors, and are available in both single- and double-deck models.
- X'Trapolis 100 - Melbourne, Australia and Valparaíso, Chile.
- X'Trapolis Duplex - known as MI 2N - Paris, France.
- X'Trapolis Modular - Valparaíso, Chile and Santiago - Rancagua, Chile.
- X'Trapolis Mega - South Africa
- ALSTOM Transport
- X'Trapolis official site at ALSTOM Transport
- X'Trapolis Train Photos at Gran Valparaiso (in Spanish)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to X'Trapolis 100.|
|This rail-transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|