From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
X-radiation (composed of X-rays) is a form of electromagnetic radiation.
It may also refer to:
- X-Ray Engine, a graphics engine used in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. videogame series
- Instruments (application) (formerly Xray), a performance visualizer built into Mac OS X v10.5
- X-Ray (Amazon Kindle), a reference tool incorporated in Amazon Kindle e-readers
- X-Ray (ballet), Peter Martins' 1994 ballet to John Adams' Violin Concerto
- X-ray (chess) or X-ray attack, a chess tactic
- X-Ray (comics), a fictional character appearing in material published by Marvel Comics
- X-Ray, a member of the hip hop group Monsta Island Czars
- X-Ray music, see Dub music
- Government and military
- The letter X in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- A code name for an event of Operation Sandstone, a nuclear weapon test series conducted by the United States in April 1948
- Landing Zone X-Ray, a landing zone in the Battle of Ia Drang
- X-Ray (book), the title of the "unauthorized autobiography" of Ray Davies, founding member of the Kinks
- XRay Magazine, a magazine based in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded by Stephen Novotni and Arie Vandenberg
- The Lady With the X-Ray Eyes, a 1934 absurdist fiction novel by Svetoslav Minkov
- X-Ray, a short-lived magazine associated with XFM radio in London
- XRAY Model Racing Cars, a high-end radio-controlled car company
- X-ray vision, the fictional ability of a character to see through outer layers of objects or clothing on people
- A character from the book Holes (novel)
- X-Ray is the only single from album Caution by Canadian band Left Spine Down.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title X-ray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.